Work permits in Poland and the residency instruments
January 28, 2011 Leave a comment
As I have written in my initial entry on work permits in Poland, whether or not a foreign national needs a work permit depends on the legal instrument he or she holds to legitimize the stay in Poland.
The idea is that with some residency instruments you are not required to obtain a work permit even if you do qualifying work.
Examples of these instruments include:
- a settlement permit;
- a European Communities long-term residency permit;
- some instruments based of the refugee or asylum status.
- temporary residency permit issued to a spouse of a Polish citizen in connection with the matrimony.
- Work permits in Poland – qualifying work
- Work permits in Poland – legal requirements
- Work permits in Poland – EU and EEA nationals