Penalties for illegal work in Poland
January 30, 2011 Leave a comment
This is just a short entry to write about consequences of illegal work in Poland.
A foreigner will be considered to work illegally in Poland if:
- he or she works without a required work permit or
- he or she occupies a different post than stated in the work permit or
- he or she works under different conditions than stated in the work permit.
A foreigner working illegally may be fined at minimum 1000 PLN and/or expelled from Poland.
An employer employing a foreigner illegally may be fined at minimum 3000 PLN.
This post closes the work permits series of entries. If you have any questions on that, or feel some more details would seem useful, please do not hesitate to ask! 🙂
- Work permits in Poland – qualifying work
- Work permits in Poland – legal arrangements covered
- Work permits in Poland – EU and EEA nationals
- Work permits in Poland and the residency instruments
- How to obtain a work permit in Poland – procedural aspects